Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Blog Post!

Whats up everyone!
First off, let me assure you all that I'm not a 'blogger'... This is officially the FIRST blog post I've ever made. And already I feel violated...

Anyways, I've made this blog to showcase up and coming artists, as well as known artists in the electronic music world. You'll be able to find freebie downloads, Interviews, and more.
This blog will also be to showcase the skills of contest winners and other talented members of Not Strictly Dubstep.

If you are unfamiliar with Not Strictly Dubstep, Check it out today! There's contests, resources and more for producers who are learning, or just want to challenge themselves to become better at their trade. All contests are free to enter, and we try to offer some unique and fun prizes.
Join us on NSD today! www.notstrictlydubstep.com

Follow this blog so you can keep up with some unique and awesome music!
Bigup

No comments:

Post a Comment